WELCOME TO THE WEST BRIAR MIDDLE SCHOOL CHESS TEAM!
|Novice||Unrated - 800|
|Intermediate||801 - 1200|
- Learn from Nationally Ranked Tournament Chess Players
- Student / Teacher ratio 16 to 1 or better
- Enrollment Open (only the first 32 entries will be accepted)
- An hour and half of detailed chess instruction each class!
- *The final party and tournament will be on the last day of chess. Awards will be from
5: 30 –6:00 and parents are invited.
- Each student will receive:
◦ Chess Handouts
◦ Homework assignments due following week
◦ Custom made Dark Knights Chess T-Shirts.
|Daily Schedules Will Include|
|Content rich lectures with lessons prepared by experienced National|
|Homework assignments to reinforce lessons|
|Access to other DK Chess Instructors and assistants during tournaments
(reviewing and analyzing games)
|Power Point Presentations to connect visual learning with lectures|
|Team room accessibility during USCF Tournaments|
|Channels / Instructors|
For any inquiries, please contact: HouDKChess@gmail.com